Wednesday, June 22, 2011

He Told Them to Go!

I haven't been blogging lately (clearly). I just haven't really felt like it.  Hopefully I'll pull myself out of this soon and get back to it.  I've had some things I could blog about, but are too personal to broadcast, or are just plain boring. 

I just haven't been feeling it.

However I wanted to point you in the direction of some friends of ours.  They are a fabulous family who are about to embark on a missions trip to New Zealand and are trying to raise the money they need to get there.  They are leaving pretty soon here and still have a ways to go, but their incredible faith that God will get them there is inspiring.

So go check out their story by clicking on this link to their blog.  Consider donating, praying for them, and/or cheering them on!
Related Posts with Thumbnails