Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wishful Wednesday

I'm back!  See, I told you you wouldn't miss me! Unless you're not a facebook fan... because then you wouldn't have received that little memo. :o)

I wish we had done our taxes a month ago, it wasn't  nearly as bad as I thought it would go.

I wish Spencer would run and get us a treat... I'm hungry for something other than oranges and popcorn.

I hope the flooding this year will somehow not be as bad as they are predicting here in MN.

I'm still wishing for that magic wand... who's with me!?

I wish everyone a happy Wednesday!!

Your turn! What are you wishing for?

3 comments:

Prairie Mother said...

I wish I had a flood here, no kidding!

I wish my kids could get ready for school without any yelling.

I wish I wouldn't have to wait any longer to plant my garden .

Unknown said...

I wish it didnt snow again like it did and will not snow again.. I want summer here!

I wish I could find a career and quit serving..

I wish my working out ive been doing would show results soon..

mom said...

I wish my daughter would find her dream career.
I wish the unemployment rate would go down big time.
I wish my work wasn't so far away in the winter time.
I am grateful for good doctors.
I am grateful for my family.
I am grateful tax season is over for our family and all went well.
Sorry Abby I turned it into a gratitude page.

Related Posts with Thumbnails