Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wishful Wednesday

I wish I could play games on Spence's evo all day... but then again I'd play Angry Birds and get frustrated by that one pig on every level that just wont die!

I wish Sweet Pea didn't now have an ear infection, yep, both my girls have ear infections, as does one of my daycare kids, and my dog. Poor little ears. :o(

I wish someone would go make me some toast (that's a hint Spencer ;)

The JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes was a lot of fun, I wish we had done that sooner!

I hope all the little people in my life feel all better soon! At least more than half of them are either fine or on the mend!

What are you wishing for today?

1 comments:

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

I wish I had gotten a nap today.

Maybe you should try these cupcakes: http://www.blogher.com/angry-birds-cupcakes Then you could eat the pig and defeat him for good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails