Monday, July 5, 2010

Sound of Music Tickets

I hope you all had a fabulous Independence Day! We had a nice time hanging out at the cabin, visiting with neighbors, and eating yummy food!  Oh and there were some fireworks too :o)


As you remember, or don't, the reason I haven't been posting every day is because I've been rehearsing for The Sound of Music with the Elk River Community Theater most evenings!  

The show is coming along great!  My fellow cast members are very talented, and we're working hard to put on a phenomenal show for you later this month and into early August!

Are you planning on coming to see the show?  If not you should!  I've got presale tickets for you to order for only $10, that's $5 off the regular price!  This price is only available until July 15, and I have to have money ready to turn in by then, so shoot me an email with what show you want to go to and we'll go from there!

The performance schedule is: July 30 @ 7pm/ Saturday, July 31 @ 2pm/ Saturday, July 31 @ 7pm/ Sunday August 1 @ 6pm/ Thursday, August 5 @ 7pm / Friday, August 6 @ 7pm / Saturday, August 7 @ 7pm / Sunday, August 8 @ 6pm



Related Posts with Thumbnails