Monday, February 28, 2011

The American Dream and Angry Birds

I've got stuff to blog about.  Really I do. I just don't have the mental energy to do it.  Too many sick kids, Babydoll broke out in a rash - allergic reaction to Amoxicilin from her ear infection, cleaning, sanitizing, I just don't have it in me to put together a decent post.  So I apologize, but here are a couple unrelated events:

Last week's theme was The American Dream.  On one of the days we talked about the constitution. Not in depth because they are four years old, but we talked about how when our country first started out they wanted to make a set of rules to follow.  Then we made our own costitution.  The first one is daycare boy's, the second one is Babydoll's.  BD didn't want to color hers, but they both came up with the rules.  I suggested the honesty one since we were talking about how George Washington and Abraham Lincoln were known for their honesty.

 Babydoll dressed in her homemade Lincoln gear.

And on a completely unrelated note, babydoll playing Angry Birds on Spencer's new phone with her new teddy bear.  She's quite good at that game!

4 comments:

mom said...

Sounds Like fun. Like the costume for BD. What's up with a new rash. Hope is all okay.

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

That's fabulous! Perfectly age appropriate and darned cute too. :)

Unknown said...

Angry Birds is a really fun game!

Abby @ I Used To Have A Brain said...

Mom - they got lots of giggles out of those lincoln beards!

Mindee - I thought so too:o)

Makenzie - I know! It's addicting, I went to bed one night and only intended to try the level I was on a couple more times... passed it but was still playing the game a half hour later! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails