Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First day of school!

My apologies for not blogging as often.  Between getting back into school and a cold that has snuck up on me, I haven't had time to put together a coherant post.  And to be honest, the season finale of Dexter will arrive tomorrow via netflix, so tomorrow night's post may be a bit lacking as well... or non-existant... or totally mindblowing... guess you'll have to wait and see :o)

I have a big Rennaissance Festival post coming up, but today will be a more pressing matter...

School started!!  My oldest child is officially a Second Grader!

The first day of school was rainy and cold in the morning, but the sun came out eventually.  It was a cool and windy day, but school started and I had the day off.  This means I didn't complain at all!

Here's our first day of school photo session, enjoy :o)








She had a great first, and second day at school and I've enjoyed having more one-on-one time with the littler people in my life :o)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch an epiode of Dr. Quinn on gmc and go to bed!

1 comments:

mom said...

Great the pictures of the little miss. Looks so excited to take off. I remember those first days and how exciting to see them go off without you and sad that they can just wave and go.

Related Posts with Thumbnails