Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wishful Wednesday

After a freakishly long bitter-cold and freakishly snowy winter, the temps soared above 80 today! WOW that felt awsome!

I wish I had a personal assistant who would massage my neck, back, and feet, and bring me drinks and fluff my pillow.  And if you were about to suggest my husband consider yourself laughed at.

I wish my mothers day had been better, but it was partly because of my own scheduling so I can't complain too much.

I wish our coffee pots and lawn mowers didn't die all the time.  Coffee pot has been replaced and the mowers are in the shop waiting to be fixed.

One of my daycare families suffered a terrible and unexpected loss on Mothers Day and my prayers go out to their entire family.

Your turn! What are you wishing for?
Related Posts with Thumbnails