Thursday, June 3, 2010

Epic Blogging Fail

Today I failed as a blogger. 

I took the kids to go do something fun and educational, and didn't bring my camera. 

Therefor I could take no pictures of the kids while they explored the garden center at Lowes, smelled nearly every plant, played in touched every water fountain, pounded on several bags of mulch, and learned about different plants.

And if that epic blogging fail doesn't convince you that I failed today, this will.

When the kids woke up from their naps we went outside to plant our tomato plant, spinich plant (we have green beans to plant yet), I didn't even think to bring my camera out and take pictures of them!! 

What's that?  You ask if I at least took pictures of the plants after being planted?

Heck No!  That would have been a mild blogging success!

My one saving grace is that even though I'm dead tired, still have actual work to do tonight because Spence and I watched Blind Side for the last 2 hours and 6 minutes (Great movie!) I am probably going to manage to get this post up before midnight! 

That's all, goodnight, see you next week!... I hope!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't beat yourself up.. Sounds like a very fun thing you all did and we can use our imagination on what the kids were enjoying.
Enjoy your weekend.

llh

Related Posts with Thumbnails