Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Am Thankful...

For my husband who loves me.

that I have 3 amazing, smart, kind, well behaved, beautiful kids.

that Spencer and I both have jobs.

that we have a warm home and food in the kitchen.

for the parents who allow me to love and care for their kids during the day.

for those wonderful kids who come to my house most mornings.

that I continue to feel better and better.

that Spencer is bringing me gatorade, love that stuff.

that I'll be spending thanksgiving with the whole family.

that all my kids are safely tucked in at home tonight.

for all of you who read my blog, even though I get sick or busy and take a hiatus every now and then.

that we are entering the most wonderful time of the year.

What are you thankful for this year?

1 comments:

mom said...

I am thankful for overall health,happiness, kids that turned out well, love of my family, jobs that everyone who wants one has, roof over everyones head and plenty of food for the table, and most of all that God loves me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails