Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

I wish my camera was fixed so I could get out of my blogging funk... need better pictures!  Does anyone want to sponsor my camera's repair?  hehe... but no, seriously.

I wish I had taken a shower last night, because when my alarm went off this morning I just reset it and went back to sleep... no shower for me.

I wish this budding cold would go away.  It's been tapping on the door for a while now and I'm not sure how long I can keep that door shut!

I wish my family/dog/bladder would let me sleep ALL night... at least once in a while.

I wish I could eat a brownie right now, but I'm making them tomorrow for a get-together I'm hosting tomorrow night, so I'll have to wait.

I wish I had a cleaning lady.

What are you wishing for today?

1 comments:

mom said...

Baby doll is going to be so pleased that you put that picture on blog.

I wish your camaera worked, need pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails