Some random stuff
1. I don't like candy corn. I used to think it was a really weird thing to not like candy corn, until one October when Moose A. Moose on nick jr. sang a song called "I don't like candy corn" and I felt validated. By a cartoon moose.
2. Little Man is back in diapers. It was going really well for a few days, and then he stopped cooperating. And started peeing randomly a lot. So we'll try again soon.
3. I have a "Confessions of a Cookie Addict" post ready to be written up... but it's a bit embarrassing. Not that that has stopped me before!
4. I love the smell of autumn!
5. I need a full time housekeeper to keep up with my kids and daycare... and husband... and self.
6. My oldest daughter brought home math homework and I was at a loss for how to help her with one of the problems. Great.
7. Babydoll arriving at gymnastics class is like taking a little super ball and throwing it hard into a tiny room. Lots and lots of gleeful bouncing.
8. I'm a "tavern lady" for Halloween this year. I bought the costume several years ago but haven't actually gone out anywhere for Halloween in costume in a LONG time!
9. I could really use a new camera, one that the kids will not be allowed to touch.