Thursday, April 29, 2010

OOPS!! Wishful Wednesday!


OOPS! I forgot ALL about Wishful Wednesday!  Better late than never right?

~ I wish my parents a very happy anniversary!  Today they've been married for 32 years!

~ I hope that my husband and I will be able to celebrate that anniversary some day, I wish that God will help us get there even more in love with eachother each year!

~ I wish chlorine didn't hurt the eyes, we went to the pool today and Little Man kept splashing water in my face :o)


A bit late, but Your Turn!!

3 comments:

Prairie Mother said...

I wish the wind would stop blowing! I wish I had eaten a better dinner rather than Burger King. I wish everyone a happy spring. I wish I had more time to comment on this post :)

Anonymous said...

I wish you didn't have to type the silly word/letters to post a comment.
I wish my guitar fingers would stop hurting and start doing what I tell them to do.

Abby @ I Used To Have A Brain said...

I also wish the time that I'm making dinner every night wasn't the same time that my son decides to scream his head off... every night!

Related Posts with Thumbnails