Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wishful Wednesday


It's time for Wishful Wednesdays! I'll put a few of my wishes in the main post, and my hope is that everyone reading will put a few of their wishes in the comments. Wishes both big and small are welcome!!




~ I wish I could come up with a come-back right away instead of 2 days after the incident.  I had a few things I could have said when a woman at Target bad-mouthed my Cocoa Krispies purchase.... while her 4 year old son was pitching a fit because he wanted the fruit roll-ups in HER cart!  At least my coca krispies were a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals!  I wish I had said something along the lines of, "you're right, those fruit roll-ups your son is throwing a tantrum over are SO much better!"

~ I wish my dog would grow a pair and pee outside in the rain... or even just drizzling out!

~ I wish I hadn't watched those 5 minutes of "Pretty Wild".... lets just say disgusting : P

~ I wish for a little more simplicity

~ I wish for the warm, T-shirt and sandles weather to return.... it's coming back!

Your turn!!

1 comments:

Tarahh77 said...

I can't believe I missed this yesterday!

So before I comment I want to tell you that everytime I log onto your blog the first thing I see is that you recommend Love you Forever and I automatically starting reciting the words in my head...I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always..That boy grew, he grew and grew and grew. EVERYTIME! My daughter is 13 and I have not read that book to her in years and years but your blog reminds me that I must have read it a few times since I still remember it. Thank you :)


Okay wishes now..
(I loved your wishes. Especially the judgmental Mom at the grocery store, what the heck??)
I wish I was nicer.
I wish I had a little one who I could read Love you Forever and Goodnight Moon. :)
I wish I lived on the beach.

Related Posts with Thumbnails