edited: answers are now at the bottom.
I put this up on Facebook for fun, and because I didn't blog on thursday or friday last week, I'm putting it here too for fun.
Now if this blog made any money, and I had spare cash to give away, there would be a prize for the winner. But Babydoll's birthday is tomorrow and the little dear wants a present, and a cake. She's so demanding that way.
So the prize is praise, aknowledgement, and your name next to "And The Winner Is..."
Name the movie quotes, without looking them up online.
1. Well I may be an outlaw, darlin', but you're the one stealing my heart.
2. As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo.
3. Now let's cut the stupid cake because I know the fat guy's gonna have a heart attack if we don't eat again soon...
4. George: This is Jack. Second in line to the throne. And that one's Michael. He's only five.
Michael: And I'm in prison for it.
5. Please excuse my father. It makes him feel young and powerful to treat us like idiot children.
6. You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts.
7. So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.
8. What's his type? Wilting flower? Bright and bubbly? Or smoldering temptress?
9. --- Do you know if the hotel is pager friendly?
--- What do you mean?
--- I'm not getting a sig' on my beeper.
10. There's a lot of people out there, and they ain't just gonna go away. They got voices now and they're goin' to be listened to. Putting them in jail is not going to stop them. That's the power of the press, Joe. So thanks for teaching me about it.
****Nobody played on the blog post, but I got people guessing on Facebook, many of the quotes were figured out! Here are the answers!****
1. Thelma and Louise
2. Kill Bill
3. The Wedding Singer
4. Finding Neverland
...5. Legends of the Fall
6. Wedding Crashers
7. The Notebook
8. Moulin Rouge
9. The hangover
1 day ago