Monday, October 11, 2010

Photo Sessions Stress Me Out!

We had a family photo session at a park with my inlaws tonight as a gift for their wedding anniversary.  These things stress me out so much.  It was not a big deal to make sure I was ready to go the second my daycare kids left, but it's a whole other story when I also have to make sure my husband and kids are also ready for pictures!  I'm sure there are plenty of moms who do not get stressed out about these things, but I'm not one of them.  I worry about their hair staying clean and decent, their clothes staying clean, and their moods staying up... and then I get frustrated if they suddenly decide not to smile in front of the camera, or they smile like they just ate a lemon.

Our photo session tonight probably went better than I thought it was going, I did see a few of the shots and they looked wonderful.  We'll most likely order some prints of Babydoll, and maybe Sweet Pea (she's getting school pics done on wednesday) but I don't think the photographer got a single good one of Little Man, LM wasn't cooperative.

All of this was after a stressful day that I was not prepared for.  And tomorrow I'll be bringing, if I get the parents permission, my daycare kids to the dr with me for Little Man's check up.  Then tomorrow night I have an interview with a family with a baby, so I have to prepare for that as well.

Now I'm exhausted and must still clean the house, do a load of dishes, and get to bed. 

If you don't hear from me in the next 2 days, send help.

2 comments:

Prairie Mother said...

Praying the next few days go well for you! I understand stressing over pictures, been there. If I had a magic wand I'd send you a fairy godmother. Hope to hear from you in the next couple days :)

mom said...

The pictures looked wonderful. didn't look stressed at all. And go ahead buy a picture of little man, he looked natural and very photogenic. I liked the one that he stood between his sisters while they sat in the leaves. Can't see them now but I am sure there were others. Do not have to be perfect. Life is natural. Good luck tomorrow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails