Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Final Design

Boy am I tired!  I invited the daycare kids over for an after-hours Christmas party as a gift to them and the parents.  The kids got a party, the parents got a free evening of childcare!  And me? I had fun, but after 12 1/2 hours of child care, I'm wiped!

Last month I blogged about the Shutterfly givaway and showed you the card I intended to order.  When I got my ordering info, I found out I had to get a different size card.  This worked fine for me since it would allow me to order cards that would otherwise not have been in my price range. 

Also I've talked about how much trouble I've had getting pictures of my kids together and how much of a pain it is to find a good one for a Christmas card.  So now that we've gotten out a majority of our Christmas cards, I feel ready to share my final choice with the online world. 


2 comments:

mom said...

Love the card, and glad you had a nice party for the kids. I am sure everyone involved were really happy. You have the Christmas spirit. Good job sweety. Your the greatest mom, daycare provider, wife, daughter, all that stuff.
Love you dear.

Mom

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

The card looks great!

You are the nicest daycare provider ever! I bet the parents really appreciated the time to get last minute stuff done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails