Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

I wish for my bachache to go away, carrying Little Man around too much lately and he's not so little anymore!

I wish for safe commutes for my friends and family throughout this winter season.

Steven King has a twisted mind... random I know.

I wish I had a glass of water.  sorry, another random.

I hope to help Babydoll remember who this season is about.

My girls are getting colds, I wish a speedy recovery for both of them.

What are you wishing for?

2 comments:

mom said...

I wish for continued health for my family.
I wish to always be a good and helpful person
I wish everyone a good holiday season.

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

I'm wishing for a snow day. It's not that I want snow, but a paid day off from work would be nice. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails