Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

I wish for fantastic driving weather this weekend.

I wish for a joyous celebration of Jesus' birthday.

I wish for smooth transitions between gatherings for all of our family.

I hope I don't leave any presents at home by mistake.

I wish I could say I've never left a present home by mistake.

I wish it wasn't snowing right now... I mean really... we've had enough.

I hope I get some snowpants this Christmas. I really need snowpants.

I wish I was soaking in a hot tub right now. 

What are you wishing for this week?

1 comments:

mom said...

I wish for all to have a happy and healthy this season.

I wish my grandkids would stay healthy for a whole month,

I wish I was the size I was at 20 or 30 or 40.

I wish for everyone to be just nice

I wish I had a hot tub

Related Posts with Thumbnails