Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's Just Too Late


It's late sunday night, and I should already have a blog post ready to schedule for monday morning, but I don't.  I haven't touched it all weekend, and it's too late now, I just don't feel like it.  And since this little blog is not my job, it is not vital to the wellbeing of anyone, if I don't feel like it... I'm not gonna do it!  What I do feel like is climbing into bed and sleeping.  I guess I could just post a couple brainless photos just for the heck of it...

I rearranged the livingroom a little recently, and we once again have a "book area"... needs work, but here's Babydoll reading to her...um...babydoll


And a picture of what want to be doing right now


That's it, I'm going to bed, have a good monday!

1 comments:

At Home with My Kiddos said...

I like those cute pictures of Babydoll. I did the same thing and ignored my blog this entire weekend. But I did know what I was going to blog about so I started writing last night at 10:30 after we got home from a Superbowl party! Yikes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails