Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why Wednesday 2/24/10

It's Why Wednesday! This helpful (I'm using the term very loosely here) little feature is called "Why Wednesday" and is a place for us to vent/complain about the little things, or big things, that are bugging us this week. I'll post a couple of "Why"s and then let you take it from there in the comment section. Go ahead and spill.

~Why can't I get out of Target without spending over $50? and that's a CHEAP Target trip!

~Why do they stop selling decent mittens/gloves in January?  Don't the realize we still have a few more months of cold and snow!

~Why can't I get the hang of cooking chicken breasts?  It's either slightly pink, or overcooked and dry!  I've been at this for years and it is so frustrating!  If you know what I'm doing wrong here, please help!

~Ear infections are almost as hard on mommies as they are on the children who get them! I know this isn't in "why" format, but who cares.

2 comments:

At home with my Kiddos said...

Why does my 18 month old insist on yelling everything he says?

Why does my todddler always find the remote and mess up what his sister is watching on TV?

Why do HDTV's cost so much money? and why does everyone really NEED one?

Why do kids insist on standing infront of the TV evenwhen you get a bran new 42" TV?

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to go all the way through the boring and difficult learning process just to do something that looks so natural and easy to those that do it. ie: piano, guitar, painting, drawing, anything. I hate the learning process, Why can't we just know it....

lh

Related Posts with Thumbnails