Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why Wednesday 2/17/10

It's Why Wednesday! This helpful (I'm using the term very loosely here) little feature is called "Why Wednesday" and is a place for us to vent/complain about the little things, or big things, that are bugging us this week. I'll post a couple of "Why"s and then let you take it from there in the comment section. Go ahead and spill.

Why is it that some of the most important things can be so difficult?

Why must Babydoll, nearly daily these days, tempt me to break my long-standing and firm decision not to spank?

Why did I polish off almost an entire Chipotle burrito when I was feeling stuffed half-way through it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did I have to agreed to another 60+ hour work week at a job I hate?

At home with my kiddos said...

Why can't I think of anything to say today?

Maybe because this is the best I have felt in a whole week! It could also be because I woke up to a kitchen and a living room that was cleaned by my husband last night while I was sleeping.

Abby said...

Sorry to hear that skyddsdrake :o( It's great that you have a job, but it would be nice if it was one you didn't hate!

Jeni- I'm sorry you're feeling lousy, that must have felt so good though to wake up and see that Super Man had cleaned the place up, you're one lucky lady!

Related Posts with Thumbnails