Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wishful Wednesday



~ I wish my neck/shoulder muscles would relax.  Spence gave me a wonderful neck massage, but it's still bugging me.

~ I wish for the pregnant mommies I know safe and easy labors, and healthy pregnancies for the ones who aren't ready yet.

~ I wish for world peace.

~ I wish for good health to all members of my family.

~ A big congratulations to my sister-in-law and soon to be brother-in-law on their engagement!  I wish for them a long and happy life together!

~ I wish for my mom, and all of the moms reading this, a relaxing and happy Mothers Day!

2 comments:

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

I think the shoulder tension just comes with motherhood. I don't know when the last time was that mine were relaxed!

Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

Tarahh77 said...

You have some great wishes today!

Today I wish for peace. Maybe I always wish for that but I want to just have smooth sailing for like say 3 weeks? Yes I wish for peace.

Related Posts with Thumbnails