Sunday, January 9, 2011

Babydoll, the Magician

Last spring Babydoll created a magic trick, all on her own.  It was so amazing I had to grab the camera and have her do it again. 

I recently found it while browsing through videos from earlier last year, laughed and remembered, and decided I just had to share it with you!



In case you didn't get the facebook status memo, if you look in the right column toward the top you'll see a box that allows you to sign up to receive posts via email.  That way you'll know if there is or isn't a new post each day.  I believe I have it set to send emails to subscribers between the hours of 3 and 5AM Central time.

You'll no longer miss new posts or winding up checking here only to see that there was nothing new!

Have a Happy Monday, and a Fantastic Week everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails