Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wishful Wednesday

It's wishful Wednesday time, but I'm going to get all rebelious and start with a "hope" instead! Ooooo, I'm such a rule-breaker!

I hope Spencer's tattoo looks perfect when he gets it tonight!!

The tattoo artist better hope that too or she's gonna get a clobbering from me!

I wish I had invited a few people to the women's conference I went to last weekend, it was fantastic!

I wish M&Ms had the nutritional value of carrots.  It's ok though, i'll just keep lieing to myself.

I wish clowns weren't so creepy.  Do they give anyone else the creeps?

Your turn!  What are you wishing for today?

3 comments:

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

I wish I had not just eaten six chocolate chip cookies!

CityMom2 said...

Howdy,
Came from Megan at Best of Fates. The M&M phrase caught my eye. I totally agree.
My son is terrified of clowns. Always has been. He's 25 now and the fear prevails!
We love him anyway.
Citymom

Anonymous said...

Ooo! I hope we get to hear how Spencer likes his new tattoo!

Let's see... I wish for the nice weather to continue, because it's gorgeous out today!

I wish I could have a giant cheeseburger and a side of french fries for dinner tonight.

I wish cookie dough was a necessary food group. *Sigh*

I wish for a happy rest of the week for everyone, and a friggin' awesome weekend!

<3

Related Posts with Thumbnails