Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wishful Wednesday

I wish you all a happy 2011!

I wish my dog hadn't puked downstairs.

I wish Greys Anatomy didn't take such a long freaking break... I miss it. and Glee.

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow night, and I'm excited because it's been a LONG time!

I wish I had a way to make that last statement a "wishful" one.

I hope I can find everyone's white/black/gray shirts and pants so I don't have to buy new ones, because we're getting a family picture taken with my parents and sister.

I wish there were more hours in the night.

I wish my hoodie was just as comfy as my fuzzy robes are.

I hope my birthday next week is a good one... I'll be 29!

2 comments:

Prairie Mother said...

I wish I was still 29!
I wish I could sleep longer at night.
I wish I had time to get my hair done.
I wish for this day to be a pleasant and productive one.

gmontalvo13 said...

great wishes! i wish grey's wouldn't ever take a break!

Related Posts with Thumbnails