Friday, March 26, 2010

She Was Pretty Excited!

Babydoll got a...

New BIKE!


She had outgrown her tricycle, it just wasn't working well for her when we went anywhere other than the flat path in front of our house.  So last weekend we went to Walmart and picked up a cute 12 inch bike with training wheels!  We still need to get her to the store to try on helmets.  This bike will last her a couple summers, then she'll graduate to her big sister's old bike.  Yep, that's right, Sweet Pea got a new bike too!. 

I'm excited about this weekend!  There's a women's retreat at our church Friday night and almost all day Saturday!  For years I've been wanting to do something like this at our church so I could meet more people, but I didn't have the guts to do it by myself.  Our church is really big and I would love to meet more moms, and it would be a great bonus if they have kids with similar ages as our kids!  I know very few people from our church, and nobody that I really get together with, which is silly because Spencer and I both grew up at that church.  We know some great people there, but have lost touch with most of them.  I'm a tad nervous, not knowing what to expect, and I'm a really reserved person, I have trouble putting myself out there to make new friends.  There are lots of ladies signed up for this retreat, so I'm sure it'll be fun.  All I know is the theme is something like Bless This Home.  Maybe I'll have some good retreat stuff to blog about next week!  Until then, have a great weekend!


 


Related Posts with Thumbnails