Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why Wednesday 3/3/10

It's Why Wednesday! This helpful (I'm using the term very loosely here) little feature is called "Why Wednesday" and is a place for us to vent/complain about the little things, or big things, that are bugging us this week. I'll post a couple of "Why"s and then let you take it from there in the comment section. Go ahead and spill.


~ Why does Little Man seem to just move from teething to ear infection, and back to teething again without even a break?

~ Why is it so hard for our family to find a financial organization method that we can actually stick with?

5 comments:

skyddsdrake said...

Why do people choose NOT to turn on their headlights in inclement weather, even when their cars blend right into the rain/sleet/snow and upsplash from the road?

skyddsdrake said...

On a side note: Yay! I could comment today! Woot, woot! :)

Prairie Mother said...

My husband and I took a financial class through our church about two years ago. Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey. He has a website that may help. It has helped us a lot! Lots of my friends have done it as well. Good luck!

At home with my kiddos said...

My church is has been offering the Financial Peace University for a few years now. People can't say enough good things about it. We can go of course because it always conflicts with Superman's school :o(

Why can I sleep for 9 1/2 hours and still wake up with a headache?

Why can't my 4 year old eat and watch cartoons at the same time? She's pretty smart about other things.

Why does March tease us with 1 week of 40 degree weather? You know we'll have a snow storm next week!

Abby said...

Now that you mention it, I've heard of Dave Ramsey's financial class. I'll have to look up his website and do some reading! There was a financial class offered at our church last fall (can't remember if it was Financial Peace University) but we couldn't go.

sky.: I know! That drives me crazy!! Some people tend to forget that headlights are not just for at night!

Related Posts with Thumbnails