Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ramblings

   I've been going back and forth since starting this blog on what I will call my children here.  I don't know how good of an idea it is to have my children's picture on the world wide web and include their real names right there with the pictures.  I started with names, then changed it to initials.  Just having initials though seems boring and too impersonal, so I might use nicknames instead.  The tough part is picking a nickname because I call them several terms of indearment, some include their names so wouldn't work.  The baby is easy, he's Little Man - emphasis on Little.  My middle child is either Baby Doll or Baby Girl, probably Baby Doll because she loves dolls, and her big sister has treated her a little like a baby doll since she was born.  My oldest is the hardest because I've called her so many nicknames in the last 7 years, but she wants to be Sweet Pea. 
   It's about 10:00 and my goal today is to get to bed by 10:30, I can't keep this 5 hours of sleep each night thing up!  I need to get some things picked up, start the dishwasher, and get rested up for work tomorrow!  Thank you all for reading my blog!  I've been having so much fun writing it and love to see that people read it!  My job can be isolating and blogs and facebook remind me that there are people out there.  So if the mood strikes you, become a "follower", participate in the polls, and comment till your fingers fall off! well not that much, I don't want that on my conscience :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I can comment but I will try. I was going to suggest nicknames but you beat me to it.
Still enjoy reading your blogs,it helps to keep up with what is happening in the house of stuff. Now a more organized house of stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails